Summoned from the frontline to Saddam Hussein's palace, Iraqi army lieutenant Latif Yahia is thrust into the highest echelons of the "royal family" when he's ordered to become the 'fiday' -- or body double -- to Saddam's son, the notorious "Black Prince" Uday Hussein, a reckless, sadistic party-boy with a rabid hunger for sex and brutality. With his and his family's lives at stake, Latif must surrender his former self forever as he learns to walk, talk and act like Uday. But nothing could have prepared him for the horror of the Black Prince's psychotic, drug-addled life of fast cars, easy women and impulsive violence. With one wrong movecosting him his life, Latif forges an intimate bond with Sarrab, Uday's seductive mistress who's haunted by her own secrets. But as war looms with Kuwait and Uday's depraved gangster regime threatens to destroy them all, Latif realizes that escape from the devil's den will only come at the highest possible cost.
- Production Status : In Production/Awaiting Release
- Logline : The true story of Latif Yahia, an Iraqi man who served as the body double for Uday Hussein, Saddam's eldest son.
- Genres : Art/Foreign, Drama, Adaptation and Biopic
- Release Date : July 29th, 2011 (limited)
- MPAA Rating : R for strong brutal bloody violence and torture, sexual content, graphic nudity, drug use and pervasive language.
- Distributors : Lionsgate
- Production Co. : Staccato Films, Corrino Films, Corsan World Sales (CWS), Tulchin Entertainment, Film Finance VI
- Filming Locations : Spain, Malta
- Produced in : Belgium