Before mutants had revealed themselves to the world, and before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. Not archenemies, they were instead at first the closest of friends, working together with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to prevent nuclear Armageddon.
In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
- Production Status : Released
- Genres : Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Adaptation and Sequel
- Release Date : June 3rd, 2011 (wide)
- MPAA Rating : PG-13 for brief strong language, some sexuality and a violent image.
- Distributors : 20th Century Fox
- Production Co. : Donners Company, Marvel Studios, Bad Hat Harry Productions, 20th Century Fox Studio Facilities, Phaze UK, One Step Up Inc., Prologue Films, Scarlet Letters, EFilm, Gentle Giant Studios, NVIZAGE, The Third Floor, Cinedev, Destroy All Monsters, Proof Inc., POV Special Effects, WETA Digital, Ltd, Rhythm & Hues Studios, Digital Domain, The Moving Picture Company, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd, Luma Pictures, Trixter Film GmbH, Rise FX, Prime Focus VFX, Method Studios, Hydraulx, The Senate Visual Effects, DeCrescent/Rotter, JoAnn Kane Music Service, Newman Scoring Stage, Twentieth Century Fox Sound Department, Remote Control Productions, Santa Monica, Chapman/Leonard Studio Equipment, Inc.
- Studios : 20th Century Fox
- U.S. Box Office : $120,358,086
- Filming Locations : London, England, United Kingdom, Georgia, USA Los Angeles, California, USA
- Produced in : United States